When you add our environmental credentials, past body of work, how we work with our clients and the awards we have won, you can see why we are the premier regional institutional architectural firm in Queensland.
We are happy to provide you with:
- Architecture – functional, wild, practical or all of the above. This means you are getting the best of both worlds
- Project Management – we get the job done on time every time
- Master planning – we think about the future and the next stage which means loss of valuable time is mitigated.
- Feasibility Studies, Concept design, options studies – we help you work out your needs and your goals. We believe every job we have ever done has been achieved through our focus on collaboration.
- Facilitation of holistic design processes and environmental outcomes – because getting things right is not a coincidence.
- Environmentally Sustainable Design – at the core of all we do. There is so much legislation that watchful eyes on all steps of compliance and indeed non-compliance is the core of due diligence.
- Sympathetic Renovations – because we love old architecture too! We are respectful and sensitive while being able to design internal elements specifically tailored to your needs and desires.
- Design for people with a disability – everybody is welcome. Accordance with these regulations has become second nature to us after integrating accessibility into all the public buildings we have designed.
- 3-D modelling – helping you visualize your spaces or sell your ideas to others
- Contract Administration – it’s mundane, but crucial in ensuring the potential on paper is realized in the flesh.
We’ll even make you a really good cup of coffee when you come to visit!